Vydehi Medical College Bangalore
The Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research centre is one of the leading medical institute providing education and health care services of truly global standards. A comprehensive range of general and super specialty medical services are provided here including complex surgeries to authentic ayurvedic experience at Vydehi Ayurveda.
The institute focuses to deliver high quality, comprehensive, integrated medical education including innovative thoughts towards modern technology and research. We provide the finest in infrastructure and facilities to our students when it comes to learning and research along with experienced and dedicated faculty, outstanding clinical facilities, and a world-class environment that supports education.
1600 bedded multi specialty hospital, Vydehi provides a 24-hour, seven-day-a-week services. Departments like emergency department, critical care unit, blood bank, central diagnostic Lab and ambulance services works round the clock to implement the growing requirements of patients.
MODE OF EXAMINATION
Bachelor of General Medicine and Surgery (MBBS) is full time four and half year plus one-year compulsory internship course. of Vydehi Institute of Medical Sciences and Research Centre, Bangalore and course is Recognized by Medical Council of India. Affiliated to Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences.
Other courses: MD, M.Sc, MS, Diploma
The selection of students to medical college is based on the merit of the candidate and will be followed as per Medical Council of India rules & regulations. Additionally, the candidate must also satisfy the below criteria in order to be eligible for admission.
- He/she shall complete the age of 17 years on or before 31st December, of the year of admission to the MBBS course;
- The higher secondary examination or the Indian School Certificate Examination which is equivalent to 10+2 Higher Secondary Examination after a period of 12 years study, the last two years of study comprising of Physics, Chemistry, Biology and Mathematics or any other elective subjects with English at a level not less than the core course for English as prescribed by the National Council for Educational Research and Training after the introduction of the 10+2+3 years educational structure as recommended by the National Committee on education;
- The intermediate examination in science of an Indian University/Board or other recognised examining body with Physics, Chemistry and Biology which shall include a practical test in these subjects and also English as a compulsory subject;
- The pre-professional/pre-medical examination with Physics, Chemistry and Biology, after passing either the higher secondary school examination or the pre-university or an equivalent examination. The pre-professional/pre-medical examination shall include a practical test in Physics, Chemistry and Biology and also English as a compulsory subject;
- The first year of the three years degree course of a recognized university, with Physics, Chemistry and Biology including a practical test in three subjects provided the examination is a “University Examination” and candidate has passed 10+2 with English at a level not less than a core course;
- Sc examination of an Indian University provided that he/she has passed the B.Sc examination with not less than two of the following subjects Physics, Chemistry, Biology (Botany, Zoology) and further that he/she has passed the earlier qualifying examination with the following subjects-Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English.
The revised fee structure for the 2020-21 will be updated soon on this page.