Acharya’s NRV School of Architecture
Founded in 2009 as an independent Architecture College, Acharya’s NRV School of Architecture has grown in reputation to be one of the premier institutions imparting Architectural education in Bangalore. With high-end classroom education combined with practical field exposure, the students are equipped with all the necessary knowledge, skills and more as they complete the course. The campus, with its aesthetically appealing buildings set in sylvan surroundings, acts as an inspiration for students who wish to pursue Architecture as a career.
Acharya’s NRV School of Architecture is affiliated with the Visvesvaraya Technological University and approved by the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE), New Delhi.
The essence of Architectural Education at the institute is to train the students to design the built-environment to be in harmony with the natural environment. The teachings and faculty ensure that they become responsible citizens and strive towards the preservation of bio-diversity and heritage.
Duration: 5 years
Eligibility: Pass in 10+2 / Higher Secondary / Pr-University or its equivalent with Mathematics and English as the compulsory subject and obtained a minimum of 50% of marks in all the subjects in qualifying examinations. The student should compulsorily appear for NATA (National Aptitude Test in Architecture) and a get a Minimum Score of 40% Aggregate.
The revised fee structure for the 2020-21 will be updated soon on this page.
Syed Sheeraz Zaidi
Dean & Professor
- Extensive State-of-the-Art modern Infrastructure, availability of ample land and other resources for learning and innovating.
- Accomplished & Eminent Faculty in the specialization areas such as Architectural Design, Building Construction, Climatology, History, Visual Art, Art Appreciation, Urban Planning & Design, Conservation, Drawing, Sustainable Architecture, Contemporary Architecture, Urban Design, Multimedia,Computer Aided Application, Energy Efficiency, Landscape Design.
- International Exchanges – Visitsby Prof. Juerg Grunder from University of Berne-Switzerland, Student Delegation from Stuttgart University of Applied Sciences, Mr. Mario Griznic, MD of Ecosustainable Living Technologies, Ar Michel St. Pierre and Ar Jennifer Devlin, EHDD Architects – San Francisco, USA, etc.
- Knowledge Sharing Initiatives – Sustainable Architecture, Hands on building of low cost homes for a village with NGO “Nivasa” at Bengaluru, ‘International Green Conference’ (IGIN, Bangalore), ‘Green Brigade’ Student Initiative, etc.
- Laurels & Prizes in Student Design Competitions such as ‘Ensemble’, ‘Home Storage Paradigm’ (NID), ‘Zonasa-2013’ – Mysore, 3rd position in All India Auto Desk competition held at Bombay, etc.
- Extensive Field Learning Experiences: Nrityagram and Kuteer – Bangalore, Buddhist Monastery, Venkatappa Art Gallery-Bangalore, Heritage Structures- Madurai, Pyramid Valley, Pondichery, etc.
- Academic Achievers & Toppers from the very first Batch – Architecture Photography – Brigrade Group-Mumbai, Concept Sketch Exhibition – New York, etc.